How To Setup SBCGlobal Email On iPhone
You can use SBCGlobal email on various devices as it is compatible with all the operating systems. If you are an iPhone user and you want to access SBCGlobal email on your phone, you can do it by setting it up on the device. For the setup of SBCGlobal email, you can refer to the details provided in this article.
Ways To Setup SBCGlobal Email On iPhone
If you are trying to set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone, you have to simply follow the steps of setup, which are as follows:
- Initially, go to the Settings option of your iPhone.
- Then, scroll down to the option of Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
- In the next step, choose the option of Add Account and tap the Other option.
- After that, choose the Add Mail Account option, enter the details and click Next.
- Further, you need to enter the server settings.
- Once the settings are done, you will be able to send and receive SBCGlobal emails on iPhone.
POP settings of SBCGlobal account on iPhone
To set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone with POP settings, follow the steps:
- Tap Settings on the iPhone.
- Under Mail, Contacts and Calendars, tap the Accounts option.
- Then, go to the option of Add Mail Account to get the form.
- In the name field, enter your name.
- Enter the SBCGlobal email address in the email field.
- Then, enter the account password, type the description and tap Next.
- Tap the option of POP.
- In the incoming mail server, enter inbound.att.net and proceed to next.
- In the outgoing mail server, enter outbound.att.net.
- Save the server settings for the proper use of SBCGlobal emails.
SBCGlobal Customer Service
If you are still facing any issue, you can contact SBCGlobal support and the technical experts will assist you with all the queries. The contact info is available on SBCGlobal official support page.