How to Turn Off Pandora
In today’s time, everyone loves music and it turns out to be more exciting when your favorite playlist of songs is on and you feel most alive for a moment.
Ways To Turn Off Pandora On Different Devices
Pandora, a store of music with unlimited hey pop, romantic and has everything based on your interest. But all these things works well only when you have the app installed in your device as it can drain the battery of your device and cause another app to slow.
This thing can be resolved easily by turning off the Pandora so that it will consume less battery. Here find a simple process of How to turn off Pandora on iPhone
A Quick Way To Turn off Pandora On iPhone
- First, you need to Double-tap the Home button of your iPhone, a multitasking bar shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide bar to the right to move to the Pandora app.
- You need to hold your finger against the Pandora app until the app starts shaking.
- Click on the red circle with a horizontal white line that can be seen at the corner of the Pandora app.
- You will see that your app has been closed from the multitasking tray.
Learn Simple Process To Turn Off Pandora On Android
- Make use of the recent app screen to close the apps on Android.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring all the app on up.
- Following above, now locate the Pandora app.
- Next, swipe it off the screen to close it.
- On the older version of the android phone, first, you need to click on the Menu button to bring up all your active apps.
- Swipe and close it.
Pandora Customer Support
Besides, above all the information on How to Turn Off Pandora On Android process, if you are seeking further assistance you can call directly on their support number to get immediate feedback or assistance.