How To Unlock Apple ID
You tried to log into your Apple ID and checked that it is displaying that the ID is unlocked. Then you shall not get confused as it can be because of entering the wrong password repetitively. And when a user does that then the Apple account is automatically locked for safety reasons. Also, it can be possible that an intruder is trying to enter into your Apple Account.
Ways To Unlock Apple ID
If you are also one such user who has locked his Apple account because of any reasons and are clueless on how to get it resolved then you shall not panic. You have the option to unlock Apple ID and for that, you can follow the steps below.
Steps on How To Unlock Apple ID
- Open your web browser and head over to the iforgot.apple.com link from the search bar at the top.
- From the new screen that gets displayed in front of you, enter the Apple ID that is the email address associated with your Apple account.
- And you need to enter the code to prove that you are not a robot. Click “Continue” to proceed further.
- Now if you have set-up a two-factor authentication you will be receiving the verification code on the trusted device.
- Enter the verification code that you have received and tap “Next”. You will be asked to create a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is easy to remember and difficult to crack at the same time.
- To confirm the new password enter it once again in the second box and tap “OK”.
Instructions To Unlock Apple ID Activation
For iPhone users, activation lock is a great boon that has not only helped in ensuring the security of the device. However, some users have reported issues with the activation lock and fail to unlock the same when required.
So, for the users who are failing to Unlock Apple ID Activation, they can go through the details mentioned in this article and access Apple services without interruption.
Activation Lock is a feature that helps in keeping the device and info of the user safe in various Apple devices. Moreover, even if the user sign-out of the iCloud, the device will still be protected by the activation lock. However, the best thing about the feature is the user can Unlock Apple ID Activation as per their preference by using the instructions discussed in this article.
Steps To Unlock Apple Id Activation Lock
Initially, the users who have not signed out of their iCloud account before setting their device to recovery mode, then there are chances that the Activation lock might still be active. But, in such situations, the user can unlock the same by entering the correct Apple ID and password.
However, for the users who are using the iPhone device of the other user and looking for info on How To Unlock Apple ID Activation, they can seek help from the previous user and perform the steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by sign-in into the iCloud account.
- Now, tap on the Find my phone option and tap on all devices option.
- Then, select the device that needs to be removed from the iCloud.
- Further, tap on erase device option and remove the account from the device.
However, if the user still has queries regarding How To Unlock Apple ID Activation, they can feel free to reach out to the Apple help center for assistance.
Apple Customer Support
With the help of the above steps, you come to know how to unlock Apple ID without the hassle and get it protected. The users who need any further help shall not panic. They have the option to get in touch with customer service. This customer service is 24/7 active and will be resolving the issue on the spot.
Know More Here:
- Apple Safari
- How To Reset Apple Safari
- How To Reset Apple Safari On Apple Mac
- Apple Mail Password Reset
- Apple Account Recovery Without Phone Number
- How To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription
- How Do I Talk To A Live Person At Apple
- How To Fix Apple TV Blank Screen Issue
- How To Fix Apple TV Not Working
- How To Fix Apple TV Connection Problems
- How To Recover Apple ID Password
- How To Fix An IPhone Stuck On The Apple Logo
- How To Fix Netflix Not Working On Apple Tv
- How To Create An Apple ID
- Fix CBS All Access Not Working On Apple Tv
- How To Change Apple ID Password
- How To Unlock Temporarily Locked Apple Account
- How To Remove Apple ID From IPhone
- How To Use Apple Maps On Apple TV
- How To Unlock Apple Account Without Security Questions
- How To Recover Disabled Apple Account
- How To Fix Apple Pencil Not Working
- How To Fix Apple Music Not Working