Know How To Update NETGEAR ROUTER
Customers need details that how to update Netgear router so this blog may help you or customers may call on Netgear Router customer service number anytime for help.
Netgear router is famous for the amazing service that it offers to its users. If you are using the Netgear router then you must be knowing that the company regularly releases the new firmware versions in order to improve the service that is the performance of the product as well as other features. So once the update is available at the same time you will get the message on the top of your dashboard while you log in. So once you get that message then you have to tap on it and update the firmware. So the process of updating the router is not even tough, you can easily do that at your end only so simply gather all the information about how to update Netgear router and use them.
Steps How to update Netgear router?
Now just in case you want to update the Netgear router then you have to simply follow the steps that are mentioned below:-
- At the very first step, you have to simply open your web browser from your computer.
- Followed by entering the http://www.routerlogin.net in your browser, but before that one suggestion is to use the ethernet cable to connect your computer to the router for the updating purpose.
- So once you do that then you just have to enter the credentials of the router that is the user name as well as the password.
- Here you have to know that you need to enter admin in the section of the username and password in the section of a password.
- These are the by default credentials so you need to enter these only.
- So then you just have to move ahead to know how to update Netgear router in detail.
- Once you have entered the credentials then you just have to click on the advanced option followed by tapping on the administration.
- After that, you just have to click on the firmware update or the router update option and then have to click on the check option.
- So here the router basically looks for any update in the firmware and just in case it has any then it simply displays it in the form of message.
- So as you do so then the router basically starts to download the firmware and then the update also starts.
- The moment your upload is completed then the router will restart.
- You have to note that the process of the update takes around 3 to 5 minutes and then you just have to follow some simple steps to reconfigure the router if it asks for it after the update is completed.
- So this is the simple way of how to update Netgear router in just a few minutes.
The steps that are mentioned above are very precise in its nature and hence you can easily follow them to do your job. But there is a possibility that you may be completely new in using the router and hence it may be a bit difficult for you to understand what is written here. For all such cases the users need not have to panic at all since the company has already provided the team of the experts so that they can help you out in any form of issues. Users may call on Netgear Router customer service number for help. The ways by which you can seek the help from the company varies in its nature and hence you can always take the alternate option of the first one is not helping you out in the process of how to update Netgear router.
Netgear Router Customer Service Number
The very first way is to call on the Netgear router customer service number of the company and discuss the whole issue with that person. Once the call is connected that person will get to know in detail about your issue and then after knowing it, it will help you out in resolving that issue. The other ways of getting in touch with the techies are mailing them on the official support Id or posting your issue on the support forum. All these ways will definitely help you out and will solve your issue of how to update Netgear router.