How To Upload Files To Google Drive
Check out some important features of Google Drive to make it easier to access
Need details about how to upload files to Google Drive so just go through this blog and learn about how to upload large files to Google drive.
Google Drive is the free cloud service offered by Google Inc. And it lets the users access plenty of features without any difficulty. You can upload and download your files from anywhere. Besides, if you want to know more about the features and better access to Google Drive, you can read this article to learn more.
How to Put the Google Drive Icon on the Taskbar?
- First of all, you need to press Windows Key and 'Q' key simultaneously in order to open the Search box.
- Then you are required to type Google Drive to search through the search box.
- Further, you should make a right-click on the Google Drive in the given result icon. Then select the Pin to taskbar option.
- Moreover, you are required to click the Windows key two times continually in order to get the desktop view. And verify that if Google Drive has been pinned to the taskbar or not.
This is how you would be able to put Google Drive on the Taskbar without seeing any kind of trouble. Moreover, just in case, you get any problem while doing so, you can contact the customer service team to fix the issue. Also, if you need to know how to upload files to Google Drive? Then you may follow the steps mentioned below.
How Can I Upload Files on Google Drive?
- If you need to upload a file on Google Drive, then, the first thing you should do is going to drive.google.com.
- There you would see the New option at the left top corner.
- From the drop-down menu, you should select the File Upload option.
- Then select the files from your system and click Open.
- In this way, file uploading will start and you can access the files on your desktop at any time.
How to Backup & Sync file on Google Drive?
- First of all, you need to install the Google Drive application on your computer. If downloaded already, then, open the app.
- You will see the Google Drive folder on your system.
- You can drag the files and folder into that folder and the files will be saved.
- Further, you can access the files by going to drive.google.com get files.
Google Customer Service
Now you would be able to add Google Drive to the taskbar and also, you will not be seeing the Google Drive sync icon missing. On the other hand, if you still face any issue with Google Drive, you may contact the Google Customer Service team to fix it.