Know about How to use Google Pay
New users on Google pay may have doubt that how to use Google Pay so users just go through the blog and this will help you.
Google Pay is an online payment system and can be used as a digital wallet platform also which is developed by Google. The users can tap-to-pay the purchases of various devices like mobiles, tablets, watches, etc. Generally, it is used to make online payments on Android devices.
Some Facts About Google Pay
The basic requirement for the users to use Google Pay is that the phone should be compatible with using the option of this application. The user needs to check whether the bank is supported by Google or not. In order to know, How to use Google Pay, the below-listed steps can be followed:
Steps To Use Google Pay
1. The very first step would be to find the compatibility of the phone with Google Pay. Usually, all the android phones can use Google Pay but still before installing it, compatibility should first be checked.
2.The next step would be to check if the user’s bank is supported by Google Pay. There are many banks which are not associated with the Google Pay till date but it will start supporting all the banks with the growth of Google Pay. The user needs to check both the cards and the bank account in order to How to use Google Pay Online.
3. Then, the user needs to go to the Google Play Store for downloading the Google Pay application in the Android phone. It can simply be downloaded and installed in the phone.
4. In order to use Google Pay, the user needs to have a screen lock for the device. The password, PIN, fingerprint, etc. can be used to unlock the device. In case, if the screen lock is not on the device, it should be applied by tapping the Settings option in the phone. Once it will be there, it will make the device more secure and compatible.
5.After that, the user adds the credit card or debit card as per the user’s convenience. On the bottom-right corner of the screen, a plus sign is there which will allow the user to add a payment card. The user needs to check the compatibility of a card with Google Pay that whether it is working or not to know How to use Google Pay.
6. The card details can be entered manually and then the verification code is sent via email or text message to the user.
7. Then, the user selects the card that is entered as a default card for payment. This option is applicable to the multiple cards. If only one card is added, then automatically it is a default card for the payments.
8. The user then adds the gift loyalty program of Google Pay. It reminds the user to use the card, the moment the user enters a shop. There are offers and points available on using Google Pay.
9.Once all these entries are entered correctly, it will give the option of spending the money. The user can now start paying using the Google Pay app. It will send the notification every time the payment is made.
These above-written steps can be followed to know how to use Google Pay online.
Google Pay Customer Service
If there is any query or issue related to Google Pay, then the technical support department can be contacted. The technical executive will provide all the required assistance. There are different modes of contacting the technical support and the info about contacting them can be found on the official website of Google.Google pay users may call on Google Pay customer service number and get all details that how to use Google pay anytime 24*7.