Want to use Google Translate on your WhatsApp? Check out the simple steps to do so
Get all information about how to use Google Translate through this blog.
Google Translate is one of the best services that helps humankind the most whether you are in a new place and don't know the local language or you want to learn new phrases in any other language that you don't know. It is no wonder that different people have different need to use the Google Translate app. But the sole use of Google Translate is translating some of the most popular languages to some of the most popular languages. Basically, you can find there almost every language to translate in your own language. Moreover, you are wondering how to use Google Translate then we would say there are plenty of ways to use Google Translate here are a few methods to use it which we are going to discuss with you, kindly, go through them.
Steps About How To Use Google Translate To Translate Text
Translate a block or paragraph of text
- First and foremost, you have to navigate to Google Translate Page as provided translate.google.com.
- And now you have to copy the text you are willing to translate.
- Then go to Google Translate page and paste in the left-hand side block.
- As you paste the text, Google will automatically detect the language in which the text has been written and if you find it wrong then also, you can select the language from the option.
- You can also hear the text you have pasted in the left-hand field by clicking on the Speaker Icon.
- The translated text will be shown in the right-hand field beside if the translation is not processed then you can click on the Translate button.
- Also, you can listen to the translated text by clicking on the speaker icon of the right-hand side field. Further, if you find the wrong translation then you can edit it also.
Know-How To Use Google Translate In WhatsApp
Translate on WhatsApp using Google Translate
If you are willing to translate the text without switching the app you are using on your mobile then it can also happen if you have installed Google Translate app on your mobile. Now the question that arises here is how to use Google Translate in WhatsApp, well, the answer lies within the given steps so all you need is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first thing you need to do is installing the Google Translate app on your device if you already have, then, update the app to the latest one.
- Then you have to open the Google Translate app and select the Settings option.
- Further, you should toggle the Enable option to translate.
- In this way, the Google Translate app will help you to translate the text in WhatsApp, and all you need is to open your WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Then select the text that you want to translate and you will see Google Translate icon above the selected text.
- You would require to tap on that icon also you can select the language for translation.
How to use Google Translate offline on your device?
You can use Google translate service offline when you are not connected with the internet connection by downloading the Google Translate app on your Android or IOS device along with downloading the languages you know or want to translate.
If you are wondering how to use Google Translate offline on your device after downloading and installing the app in your device you can follow the easy instructions given below:
- Your device must be connected with a WIFI network
- Now you need to open the Google Translate application on your device
- Now you will be able to see the option LANGUAGE at the top of the screen, you need to click on that
- Next to the language, you will see the Download button tap on that.
- If in case it asks you to download a language file you have to tap on the positive option such as OK, yes or Download
You can download the number of languages you need and then you can disconnect with the WIFI. This is how to use Google Translate offline on your android or IOS device.
You can only get this feature available if you are using the Google Translate application on your device, you will not be able to install the app or use this feature on a computer (laptop or desktop).
Google Translate Customer Service
Still, have any doubt about how to use Google Translate so just make a call on Google translate customer service to take help from experts.This is how you would be able to translate any phrase or paragraph in any of the languages that you understand. Moreover, if you want to translate any particular website, you can do that by simply copying the URL of the website. And paste it in the left-field and translate link will be shown in the right field. Click on the link, here you are! You would have the translated website in your desired language.