How To Fix NETGEAR DGN2200 Default Password Not Working
Usually, the default password Netgear is password and the username is admin. And the default login credentials are case sensitive. Besides, when you use it for the first time, you can use this login credentials, and later, you can change the password as per your choice.
Ways To Fix NETGEAR DGN2200 Default Password Not Working
All you need to is going to the IP address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 where you can find the option to change NETGEAR DGN2200 default password. Moreover, there are times when you can't change the default password, in such a case, you can perform a few steps to get rid of it. And to make it easy and simple, here is a list of instructions to follow.
Follow The Given Steps To Fix NETGEAR DGN2200 Default Password Not Working
- First and foremost, you need to plug the router into the power source and turn it on.
- Then you should flip your NETGEAR Router on its top in order to access its bottom.
- After that, using something tiny and sharp thing such as paperclip or pin, you need to press and hold the Restore Factory Default button.
- Hold it for at least 10 seconds until you see the power light starts to blink red and blinks thrice.
- Once you release the button and the light turns into green the router is reset.
- You need to wait for 15 seconds to make sure that the router is done with resetting.
- Thereafter, you have to unplug the power cable for a while.
- Connect the power cord back in the power socket, wait for at least 30 seconds to let it on.
- As soon as the router is rest, you should log in with the default IP address, and the default login credentials.
Netgear Customer Service
In this way, you can change NETGEAR DGN2200 default password without seeing any problem. Just in case, you need more assistance to get rid of it, you can contact the Netgear customer service team. They're accessible around the clock and provide you all the required information at a single phone call.