Know how to fix Optus email not receiving email issue
Optus is one of the largest telecommunication company which is known for providing its customers with various services including the email services. Though being an amazing and credible service there are chances that some of the customers might face some technical issues like Optus Email Not Receiving Emails. But, you don’t need to worry as you can easily fix this issue by following some simple instructions. Further, you can also reach out to the support for required assistance.
Here is how you can fix Optus email not receiving email:
- Check your internet connection
- It is very essential that you check the internet connection of your broadband.
- Check the settings of your broadband. Once done you are required to restart your device.
- Once the device is refreshed, you can again use the device to access your Optus email.
- Check server settings
- You are required to launch the Optus mail site and visit the settings page.
- Further, you are required to check if the IMAP are configured properly. You can also contact Optus Customer service for assistance.
- If not, then make sure you change the IMAP settings in order to receive mails.
- Check your webmail storage
- Check your webmail and see if your mailbox has not exceeded the provided limit.
- If the limit of the storage is exceeded, make sure you delete some of the mails from your mailbox to fix Optus Email Not Receiving Emails issue.
- Restart your device
- This is one of the simplest methods to fix your issue.
- Simply turn off your device and open your webmail again.
Optus Customer Service
Further, if you are still unable to resolve this issue you can reach out to the Optus Customer service and get the desired assistance. The representative will ensure that all your issues are resolved during the first call. Besides, the support team will ensure that all your issues are resolved in short time and you are provided with the best and creditable service.