How To Unblock Hotmail Account
Hotmail is a reputed email platform that does not need any introduction which is used majorly for exchanging emails. From online conversations to sending documents, it’s used for all the online activities. But sometimes there is some kind of trouble that users mostly face that prevents them from using it. If you have violated any type of privacy policies then you won’t be able to log in your account. Because of any such trouble, your account might get blocked.
Ways To Unblock Hotmail Account
If your account gets blocked because of a wrong password or any illicit action then it might get blocked. And in such cases, Hotmail gives its users access to unlocking the account. To find out more, follow the steps.
Steps To Unblock Hotmail Account
1. You can unblock your account using two methods basically. You can either use your mobile number to generate OTP or by email support id.
2. First of all, open the help center link of Hotmail online and tap on the option of the account being locked. Once done, now tap on the option of continue link.
3. Moving on, now enter your phone number or email id registered with the Hotmail account for the cross verification.
4. Moving on further, you will receive any kind of OTP or code on your email id or phone number.
5. Next, now tap on the save button and mention your alternative phone number or email address.
6. Once done, now you can sign in with the help of a new password and you will be done by re-entering to confirm the password.
Hotmail Customer Service
And thus with this you can unblock your Hotmail account. However if you want to unblock Hotmail account without code then you can contact the Hotmail customer care team. The customer support team is active the entire time to fix the issues of Hotmail users.