How To Unblock Someone From AOL Email
Whether you are using AOL instant messenger or AOL email, both have the feature of blocking the chat messages as well as the users, specified by you. In case you blocked someone by mistake or you want to unblock them, it can be easily done. For details related to unblocking, you can refer to this article.
How To Unblock Somebody From AOL
If you have blocked someone on AOL email, you can use the steps mentioned below:
- You need to login to your AOL account.
- Then, click Options and select the mail settings. The list of settings is prompted.
- Click on Spam settings. It will display the blocked users.
- Click on the cross icon on the user name whom you want to unblock.
- Now, click on Save Settings to save the changes.
How To Unblock Someone From AOL Messenger
- Open the instant messenger and in the chat box, search for the person you want to unblock.
- When you double-click on the screen name, the chat window opens up.
- Click the drop-down menu and click on the unblock option.
- In confirmation, click Yes.
If you are still unable to unblock someone from AOL, contact the technical support. The details of contact are easily available on AOL official website.