Why Is The Brother Printer Not Printing
Printing an important document for your official or personal work but suddenly your Brother printer has stopped printing? Then you are not alone getting this problem as thousands of Brother printer users confront this issue due to varied possible reasons. This issue of Brother printer come due to the plenty of reasons and it is almost difficult to explain about anyone. If you are confused about why is the brother printer not printing and how to fix this issue, then you can go through this article and learn the basic troubleshooting with causes that can help you to fix this issue.
Reasons Why Brother Printer Not Printing
There could be several reasons behind the not printing issue of your Brother printer and some of them are given below:
- Due to the empty ink cartridge.
- Driver related issues.
- Due to the paper jam issues.
- The printer is in offline mode.
- Due to the connectivity issues.
- Ink cartridge related issues.
Methods To Fix Brother Printer Not Printing Issue
If you want to resolve the not printing issue of your Brother printer, then you can follow the below troubleshooting steps:
Method 1: Check the connection between printer and computer
Sometimes your Brother printer doesn’t print due to the improper connection between your computer and printer that you can fix through the below steps:
- Disconnect all the USB cables from both ends and then try to reconnect again both with your computer and printer.
- Check if there is any faulty cable and then replace it with the proper one.
- Ensure that cables are connected properly and all the lights are blinking.
Method 2: Check your printer status
You can also check the status of your printer whether it’s turned on or not because sometimes lots of problems including Brother printer not printing come due to the disconnection and you can follow the below steps for that:
- Make sure that your Brother printer is turned on.
- Check if any LED indicating about any kind of error and if you find any, then you can fix it after visiting the Troubleshooting section.
- You can also restart both your computer and printer and then check if the problem is resolved.
Method 3: Update your printer driver
Make sure that you have the latest printer driver on your computer that’s most important to access the varied printer features. The availability of faulty printer drivers may also cause several problems and you can fix this issue after updating the driver of your Brother printer in a simple manner.
Brother Printer Customer Service
After following the above-described steps, the Brother printer not printing issue can be resolved in a very simple and effective manner. But if your printer still not printing or you need any other kind of assistance, you should contact the support team of Brother printer immediately.
Would you like to connect to the support team of the Brother Printer? If the answer is yes, then no need to panic as here you will get the complete information on the same. Sometimes, the user faces various kinds of issues but it can be resolved with the help of Brother Printer Customer Service. If you want to contact the Brother printer, you need to follow below mentioned ways.
Connect via Phone call:
- Phone call is the easiest way to connect to the support team of the Brother Printer.
- In this, you need to call on the phone number and once the call gets answered, you need to explain your issues in a more clear way in order to get simple and useful solutions.
- The offered assistance is free of cost and available 24/7.
Connect via Live chat and social media:
- In this, you can perform online chatting with the representatives and get quick solutions.
- You can clear all your problems on social media such as Facebook and twitter as they are available in your service.
Connect via Email support:
- In this, you have to send an email to the customer executive and in a short time; you will get hassle free solutions.
If you have any query or need assistance, you can contact Brother Printer Customer Service for reliable and instant assistance.