How do I Install Samsung Printer on Mac?
Have you recently purchased a Mac? And want to use your Samsung printer on it? Then you should need to install your Samsung printer with your Mac. The process of installing Samsung printer on Mac is very easy and simple. But most of the users confuse how to install Samsung printer on Mac in a proper way. If you are doing it for the first time, then read this article very carefully and learn about the step by step procedure of Samsung printer installation on Mac.
Learn How to install Samsung Printer on Mac
- First of all, you need to download the Samsung printer driver on your Mac from the official HP driver website.
- Open the Samsung printer installer folder and then double click on Samsung Printer.pkg file that you have recently downloaded.
- Now Mac OX installers will be opened and then click on Continue.
- Now Software License Agreement window will open and then click on Continue.
- After that, agree to continue the installation.
- Choose how you want to install the software and then click on Continue.
- Click on the Install and then choose USB Connected Printer from the options. And then click on Next.
- Now turn on your Samsung printer and make sure that it is properly connected to the computer via a USB cable and then click on Next.
- Choose the driver and software need for installation and then click on Continue.
- After that, enter your username and password for your Mac and then click on the OK.
- Now wait for fewer seconds and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Done!! Now your Samsung printer has been successfully installed on your Mac and you can use the printing features of Samsung printer on Mac.
Samsung printer Customer Service Number
If you need any help about how to install Samsung printer on mac then you can contact to the Samsung printer Customer Service Number anytime and experts are there to help you 24*7 anytime .