Get Details How To Use Google Chat
New users on Google may have doubt that ho to use Google chat so this blog may help you. Gmail is the email that is known for many features and options. This email has introduced many new and convenient options to make emailing an interesting task. One such task is google chat process. Yes, one can easily write back and forth in the little chat box that appears at the bottom of the email. If you are the one to learn how to use Google Chat then you can follow the steps below.
Steps to use Google Chat
- Launch the web browser and go to www.gmail.com in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter the username and password and log into the account.
- When you land on the inbox, tap in gear icon and go to settings option.
- And then go to “Labs” page available at the top of the “settings” page.
- There will be displayed “Search for lab” text box and type “Chat” in the option there.
- When right-side chat option is displayed in front of you mark Enable option on the right.
- When done tap “Save changes” to save the changes on email and then you can return to your email.
- On the left side of the email, scroll down to see your name with “Plus” sign.
- Tap on the sign and enter email, contact number or name of the person you want to chat with.
- A new chat box will appear in front of you from where you can start a conversation.
Google Chat Support Number
In case, you are not able to understand how to use Google chat then you can contact Google Chat helpline. Further, if you have any concern, then you can feel free to contact google chat support number which is active for 24/7.